Welcome to the Ames Commercial Technology Electronic Network (CTEN) at
NASA Ames Research Center. CTEN provides access to a wide range of innovative
NASA technology and commercialization information and services.
- ARC Commercial Technology Projects Fund (CTPF): FY 97 Call for Proposals
- The objective of this new internal program is to stimulate and augment
ARC technology projects having significant commercial potential.
- Technology Opportunities
- This service provides a link to technologies which Ames scientists
and engineers feel are ripe for commercialization.
Technology Commercialization Center (ATCC)
- A small business incubator to assist entrepreneurs in starting new
business ventures based substantially on NASA technology.
- Broad Alliance for Multimedia and Technology Applications (BAMTA)
- Multimedia Research and Development Alliance Formed between Smart Valley,
Inc., Silicon Valley industry and NASA.
- Commercial Technology Office Orientation
- This orientation is designed to provide an on-demand resource of information
about how and why NASA/Ames implements our commercial mission.
- Technology Commercialization/Transfer Resources
- Resources to aid in the transfer and commercialization of NASA technology.
Ames Research Center
| NASA NCTN | Search | Feedback
| CTO Contacts | CTO
Webmaster: Jake Logan
Information last updated: October 3rd,1996 URL: http://ctoserver.arc.nasa.gov/